May. Multiple improvements of IP Address Manager
- IP Address Spaces/VRF's can be grouped using the new IPAM Group object.
- Client log can be exported to a comma-separated value (CSV) file.
- Periodic network scans can now be executed twice a day if needed.
- Improved display of custom fields of IPAM elements.
- April. IPAM can now import IP networks directly from a routing table of a live router. This allows for the real time comparison and synchronization of an IPAM database with a live network.
- February. Two new products released: Helpdesk and Request Management and Operational Planner.
- November. The support of custom fields has been added to IPAM networks, nodes, and other IP elements.
- October. User interface has been adjusted for modern browsers that take into account the display's pixel density.
- September. REST API interface to Apteriks IP Address Manager has been released.
- August. We enabled Premium subscriptions with possibility to upgrade or downgrade at will.
- May. Apteriks portal has tightened the security and achieved the PCI compliance. The support of the legacy encryption protocols has been turned off.
- March. SmartFilters added to the IP Address Manager. They act as a virtual folders and define flexible search criteria for your IPAM data.
- January. Multiple performance and User Interface improvements in the IP Address Manager. The solution can now store and process dozens of thousands of IP objects per customer.
- November. Major upgrade of IP Address Manager. Added support of folders, introduced FlexTree, improved user interface.
August. The Terms of Service have been updated to reflect
the formal ownership of Apteriks portal.
Support of SNMP-based discovery has been added to the new release of Sentinel, allowing to obtain device Hardware/Software/Model details along with many other things. As of now, IP Address Manager has unified interface to perform the infrastructure discoveries.
- April. Statistical overviews and summaries are added to IP Address Manager, providing more insights on the utilization of your IPAM.
- March. For the second year in a row, Gartner included Apteriks in year 2015 global market guide on DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management (DDI)
- January. An action log and Administrative Types and Statuses have been added to the IP Address Manager.
November. Apteriks solution was presented to the public at the
WebSummit 2014 conference in Dublin, Ireland.
New features added to IP Address Manager: The search function; Support of DHCP and Generic IP ranges; Expanded control over user rights.
October. The IT Infrastructure Discovery got its own product page
and is now able to initiate the exploration of any arbitrary network with a single button click.
Automatic generation of Infrastructure Discovery Report.
September. Added support of TCP Service Discovery for any managed network.
Added the support of Service Provider setup; now Apteriks solution can be used to manage your own clients.
- August. The launch of distributed architecture based on interaction of Apteriks portal with remote sentinel agents. This breakthrough development allows for the integration of company IT environment with Apteriks portal, and delivery of full-featured products from the web.
April. Gartner included Apteriks in year 2014 global market guide on DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management (DDI).
Added the new user interface. UI improvements in IP Address Manager.
- March. Implementation of multi-user setup and User Rights Management in Apteriks IPAM. Support of overlapping IP Address spaces.
February. New product: Device Processor interprets the network configuration
and helps to extract and visualize the data.
All data to the portal is now SSL encrypted.
January. Any Apteriks tool can now directly query the public Whois databases of Regional Internet Registries (RIRs).
New tool: Online IPv4/v6 IP Subnet Calculator has been launched and integrated with IP Address Manager.
Added the Quick Start guide for the new Apteriks users.
- January. Apteriks was founded and launched with the prototype of IP Address Manager service. Apteriks blog has been launched.