Last updated: 25 May 2018
This privacy statement applies to the data collected by or stored by Apteriks ("us", "we", or "our") at the website located at www.apteriks.com.
Types of data and Use
The Customer Data is the information that you store at the Site when working with its tools, including the information discovered and uploaded by the Sentinel agents. For example, Customer Data includes IP subnets and nodes, discovered TCP ports, device names.
We will use Customer Data only to provide you the Services. This may include the improvement of features and troubleshooting aimed at preventing, detecting or repairing problems affecting the operation of the Service.
The Personal Data is the data you store in your user profile as part of signing-up or administrating the Services. For example, Personal Data includes your name, company name and email.
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes.
- Email communication about service updates, for example new products or features.
- Support purposes, for example when helpdesk employee needs to know your timezone or contacts you for the problem resolution.
The Log Data is collected automatically from the web pages that you are using and from the web browser that you are using. For example, the Log Data may include your computer's IP address, browser type or details of the performed operation.
We use the Log Data only for the troubleshooting and service improvement purposes.
The Billing Data is the company and address details that you provide when purchasing services from Apteriks.
We never store the Billing Data at Apteriks. For the PCI compliance reasons we securely pass it to the authorized payment processing company.
The Payment Data is the credit card or other payment details that you provide when purchasing services from Apteriks.
Apteriks never sees the Payment Data. For the PCI compliance reasons it is only visible to the authorized payment processing company.
Sharing your information
None of the collected data types will be shared with any parties except as you direct or required by law.
You may log in to your account or contact us to exercise any of the rights you are granted under applicable data protection laws.
- Customer Data - you can amend or delete it by logging into your account.
- Personal Data - you can amend or delete it (except your Email) by logging into your account. Your email is needed to provide you the Services. If you do not use our Services anymore you can contact us to completely remove your account.
- Log Data - collecting log data is part of the Services that we provide to you. If you do not use our Services anymore you can contact us to completely remove your log data.
- Billing and Payment Data - note that these types of data are stored at the payment processing company and is subject to their data protection policies.
- You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails by using the "unsubscribe" link provided in these emails.
We are committed to helping protect the security of your information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Apteriks is hosted in secure cloud in Germany. Your Customer, Personal and Log data is stored in Germany only and is never replicated to another region or country.
Usage Data and Analytics
We may use aggregated statistical data, trends and usage information derived from your use of the Services for the purpose of providing, operating, maintaining or improving the Services.